New York in the rain
This is one of the very first photos I took when I arrived in New York. It really captures the mood of New York this week, where the weather has been blah.
There something about it though in the rain that makes the photo. The moodiness and the old buildings come out better in the rain, all that grey and brown. It captures that griminess of New York so well.
New York City circa 2004
- designandrw reblogged this from edwintse
- skin-diver likes this
- nategarcia likes this
- misplacedspace likes this
- katelynnmallen reblogged this from rj-mac
- newtgingrich420 reblogged this from edwintse
- rj-mac reblogged this from edwintse
- nod-e-uh likes this
- onceuponashangrila reblogged this from edwintse
- lackofcontexterror said: yes it does. There’s also something to say about nighttime when it’s really cloudy and the city feels like it’s under a pulsing mauve dome from all the lights.
- theboddah likes this
- too-rye-ay reblogged this from edwintse
- paulp-blog likes this
- edwintse posted this